常見問題
- 登入和註冊問題 Login and registration
- 為什麼我不能登入? Why can't I login?
- 我必須註冊才能用這討論區嗎? Only registered members can participate in forum activities?
- 為什麼我會自動登出? Why do I sometimes automatically logged out?
- 我忘記了我的密碼! I forgot my password!
- 會員參數和設定 Member profile settings
- 我要如何更改個人的設定? How can I update my personal information?
- 顯示的時間不正確! The time displayed is wrong!
登入和註冊問題 Login and registration
- 為什麼我不能登入? Why can't I login?
這種情況的發生有許多原因。首先,確認你輸入的會員名稱和密碼是否正確。如果是,請聯絡我們確認你的帳號是否被禁用。
First, please make sure you input your username and password correctly. If problem still persists, it might be possible that your account is suspended. In that case, please contact us for further assistance.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 我必須註冊才能用這討論區嗎? Only registered members can participate in forum activities?
所有用戶都能閱讀討論區內的資訊,但如果你想發表文章或回應,就必須要註冊。
Normal visitors will only have the read-only access to all our forums. In order to contribute your messages or respond to forum threads, you must become a registered user.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 為什麼我會自動登出? Why do I sometimes automatically logged out?
我們的系統只會短暫地記低你的登入資料,讓你在一定的時間內保持登入狀態,方便你使用各項會員功能。但系統會在你登入後的一天之後把無間斷登入狀態終止,你就要再次登入。這樣能防止你的帳號被他人誤用。若你在共用的電腦上登入討論區,則建議你每次離開討論區時緊記要登出,例如在圖書館、網咖、電腦教室等。
After you logged in, our system will automatically keep you logged in for 24 hours. This provides you convenience to participate in various member-only features. Once expired, you are required to log in again. This mechanism ensures maximum security for your account. It is also advised that if you are using the forum on public computers, please make sure you log out your account after finishing your tasks.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 我忘記了我的密碼! I forgot my password!
不必慌張!當你忘記了自己的密碼,可以很容易重新設定。只要你到tvb.com的登入頁面,點選忘記登入資料,依照說明的步驟完成,你就可以很快地獲得新的隨機密碼。
If you forgot your password, do not panic. Simply visit the Forgot Password link on tvb.com Member Login page, and follow the instructions. A new machine generated password will be sent to you afterwards.
- 回頂端 / Top
會員參數和設定 Member profile settings
- 我要如何更改個人的設定? How can I update my personal information?
tvb.com內所有會員功能都是共用同一設定檔的。如要更改設定,請到我們的會員專區。
All tvb.com websites share the same membership profile. If you would like to update your personal details, please login and edit your profile at the Members Area.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 顯示的時間不正確! The time displayed is wrong!
一般很少出現伺服器時間不準的情況,你看到的時間不準有可能是因為討論區和你處於不同的時區。
All the date and time information showed within tvb.com forum are based on our server times, which can be different from the time of your time zone.
- 回頂端 / Top
發表文章相關問題 Posting messages
- 我該如何在版面上發表主題? How do I post a new message?
在版面上發表文章,請點選相應的「發表主題」按鈕。你需要註冊之後才能發表文章。
To post a new message, simply find the "New Topic" button. Please be reminded that you must be a registered member in order to post new messages.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 我該如何編輯或刪除一篇文章? How do I edit or delete a message?
除非你是管理員或版主,否則你只能編輯你自己的文章。你可以點選編輯按鈕編輯一篇文章 (有時必須在發表後的一段時間內)。
A message can only be edited by its author, unless you are an admin or board moderator. To edit a message, simply click on the Edit link above the message body.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 為什麼我不能上傳附加檔案? Why can't I upload file attachments?
鑑於安全理由,我們暫時沒有附加檔案的功能。
Due to security reasons, currently we do not support the file attachment features.
- 回頂端 / Top
格式和主題類型 Message styles and formats
- 我可以使用 HTML 語法嗎? Can I use HTML code inside my messages?
不行。在這個討論區上不能夠使用 HTML 語法發表文章。
We currently do not allow the usages of HTML code inside your messages.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 表情符號是甚麼? What are emoticons?
表情符號,是能夠表示心情的小圖案,它是使用一個簡短的代碼產生,例如,:) 表示快樂的,而 :( 表示悲傷的。所有表情符號的列表可以在發文的頁面看到。然而,試著不要過度使用表情符號,因為它們會很快地傳遞一篇難以閱讀的文章而遭版主編輯或移除。管理員也許會設限你在每篇文章中可以使用表情符號的數目。
An emoticon is a symbol or combination of symbols used to convey emotional content in written or message form. Here at tvb.com forum, we restrict the number of emoticons used per message.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 我能貼圖嗎? Can I embed images in my messages?
因圖片常常涉及版權問題,我們暫不支援圖片功能。
To prevent copyright issues, we do not allow postings of images.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 主題圖示是甚麼? What are topic icons?
主題圖示是由發表者選定,它是和主題相關的圖案用以顯示其內容。
Topic icons are small graphics displayed in front of topic subjects, for users to indicate different types of topic nature. It is usually a bonus feature for fun.
- 回頂端 / Top
- 各類圖示說明 Icon legend
- 回頂端 / Top
普通主題(你已讀所有內文) Normal Topic (All posts read) |
普通主題(內有未讀文章) Normal Topic (Contains unread posts) |
||
你有參與的普通主題(你已讀所有內文) Normal Topic that contains your posts (All posts read) |
你有參與的普通主題(內有未讀文章) Normal Topic that contains your posts (Contains unread posts) |
||
熱門主題(你已讀所有內文) Hot Topic (All posts read) |
熱門主題(內有未讀文章) Hot Topic (Contains unread posts) |
||
你有參與的熱門主題(你已讀所有內文) Hot Topic that contains your posts (All posts read) |
你有參與的熱門主題(內有未讀文章) Hot Topic that contains your posts (Contains unread posts) |
||
官方主題(你已讀所有內文) Official Topic (All posts read) |
官方主題(內有未讀文章) Official Topic (Contains unread posts) |
||
你有參與的官方主題(你已讀所有內文) Official Topic that contains your posts (All posts read) |
你有參與的官方主題(內有未讀文章) Official Topic that contains your posts (Contains unread posts) |
||
置頂主題(你已讀所有內文) Sticky Topic (All posts read) |
置頂主題(內有未讀文章) Sticky Topic (Contains unread posts) |
||
你有參與的置頂主題(你已讀所有內文) Sticky Topic that contains your posts (All posts read) |
你有參與的置頂主題(內有未讀文章) Sticky Topic that contains your posts (Contains unread posts) |
- 免責聲明
-
TVB.com討論區及留言板留言均為即時上載,本網站並不會事先對會員提供的內容進行篩選,受「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故本網站不能完全監察所有留言,但本網站保留刪除違反使用條款及內容欠妥的留言之權利。
會員應對所有透過TVB.com討論區及任何留言板發佈的內容(包括但不限於文字、網址、圖片等)的合法性、正確性及合適性負責。會員所發佈的言論及內容只代表其個人意見,並不代表本網站的立場。會員因使用本網站服務引起的法律問題或其他損失傷亡等,本網站一概不負責任。如任何發佈的內容衍生或導致任何第三人向本網站提出索賠或請求,包括合理的律師費,會員須賠償本網站及其集團公司成員、主管、代理人或其他夥伴及員工,並使其免受損害。